mouth watering recipes

2.04.2014

I had a little get-together this past weekend and there were 3 items on the menu that were the hit of the evening. I don’t usually cook because it’s just not my favorite thing to do, however when I do get in the kitchen…magic happens J
I’m such a great friend that of course I will share these palette wonders with all of you!
Uber yummy! I used pre-made dough from a bakery but if you have the time, go nutty and make it yourself.
 

Guacamole and hummus in one. Delicious!
 

So many goodies all tossed into one bowl. Spinach, cranberries, almonds, etc. You'll just love this!!
 
 
BON APPETIT!!!
 
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 2.04.2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “mouth watering recipes”

Unknown said...

Yumm!!


Xx
www.Lauralexo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...