Happy Mother's Day

5.12.2013

We acted goofy together, we went for ice cream together, we took a walk together, we laughed together...TOGETHER is what we were today. Quality time with my family was what I received today on Mother's Day and I couldn't have asked for anything more :) 
Being a mother is one of the greatest honours I have in my life and my children mean the world to me. They can drive me crazy at times however without them, I wouldn't be me. I am thankful for them and all that they teach me every day. I strive to be a better person, teacher, and example to them. I love them with all my heart and soul.
What does being a mother mean to me? So many things rolled into one enormous wonderful role. It's everything!


1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 5.12.2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Happy Mother's Day”

Sheree said...

THESE ARE ADORABLE...LOVE THE WHOLE THING..HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LOVE!
SHEREE XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...