Friday Fashion Feature

3.08.2013

Leopard print has been in the fashion scene for quite some time now. Unleash your inner ferocious self by wearing the ultimate animal print. 


Tricks to wearing this print: 

1. Wear it as an accessory with a bag, shoes, or scarf, etc. It'll spice up any outfit making you look fierce (rawr). 

2. Make sure you get the right size print for your body shape. Scale accordingly.

3. Wear the print at your smallest point. For example: If you have a pear shaped body (bottom heavy), where the print on the top half of your body and a solid colour on your bottom half. This will draw the attention away from your hips.

4. Don't overdo it. One maybe two pieces at a time.

5. Don't be tacky! Wear it tastefully and with class.






5 Comments »

This entry was posted on 3.08.2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Friday Fashion Feature”

Sheree said...

I am soooo loving this every week and especially because I have been finding some really great blogs..
Thank you my sweet!
Sheree xxx

Lena Antonacci said...

@Sheree: Thank you! There are such great bloggers out there that don't get the credit they deserve. And may I point out, some famous bloggers that get way to much credit than they deserve!

Lena xoxo
www.qualityrivets.blogspot.com

Mode a'Portee said...

Amzing feature... Love this weekly specials..

Unknown said...

I love all their looks!!!!
Thanks for giving us other blogs to browse through :)

http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
xoxo

Unknown said...

I love this idea because I can discover new blogs. I really, really love the first look. That is something I can wear to work (I'm a writer and regional make up artist)


XO
Yanira
http://manolosmanicuresthismom.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...