leibster award

12.04.2012

The beautiful Jo from the blog The Little Dandy, has nominated me for the Leibster Award. I've never received this one before and it's been a while since I've done one, but I hope I can keep you entertained with a few little details about me that you may or may not know.

The Leibster Award rules:

  1. Every blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. You must also answer the questions the person who nominated you made and you should create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
  3. Choose 11 bloggers you nominate, and post links to their blog.
  4. No tag backs.



11 things about me:

  1. I have a terrible fear of heights. But it's a strange fear. I'm only afraid if I'm not tied down. For example, I'm scared of see saws, being pushed on a swing, climbing ladders, sitting on someone's shoulders, etc. 
  2. I have selective memory loss. Either that or I'm just getting old and my memory has shot to shit.
  3. I'm completely terrified of public speaking. A fear I would love to get over someday.
  4. I collect key chains. I have over 300 from all over the world. Every time someone goes on a trip to someplace new, I ask them to bring me back a keychain with that place's name on it if possible.
  5. I used to have braces when I was younger and now have a permanent brace in the back of my bottom 6 front teeth.
  6. It's been a while but I think I can still dance Salsa pretty well.
  7. I've had 3 operations in my life. 
  8. My worst subject in high school was Religion.
  9. I don't drink any type of soda pop.
  10. I have a scar above my left eye. Playground accident.
  11. My jaw clicks.

My questions from Jo:

When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging in November 2009 because I loved the fact that I was able to inspire people. It gives me a high.

What/Who is your favourite brand designer, regardless of whether or not you can afford to wear it?
I love Isabel Marant and really wish I can afford it. Priorities, priorities!!

Why do you blog about fashion?
My blog is not entirely made up of fashion posts but I blog about fashion or general topics for 2 simple reasons. It's fun and it makes me happy!

What do you do outside of your blogging life?
I am currently on maternity leave with my second child. In August I will return to my profession of Buyer at a Canadian fashion retailer.

Savoury or sweet?
Sweet. I don't have a sweet tooth, I have sweet teeth! Dessert over a meal any day.

If you needed a song to sum up your life, what would it be?
Madonna's 'Nobody's Perfect'

Who is your favourite YoutTube make-up guru?
I'm sorry to all you guru's out there, I don't follow anyone. I actually should, seeing as I'm terrible at putting on make-up.

Share with us your favourite blog?
Sincerely Jules. She's beautiful and her style is impeccable.

Where is the last place you travelled to out of country?
New York. Woodbury Commons Outlet shopping.

Are you a MAC or PC user?
MAC, Jack!

When you're old, and looking back at life, what do you hope to have achieved?
I don't consider myself a spring chicken anymore but if my life remains as is, I will be quite content. I would have achieved bringing up 2 beautiful healthy children with the man of my dreams. That's all that matters to me :)


I nominate:

Kristy of Monochroma.Chic
Sheree of It's not that deep
Marie of Marie a la Mode
Gabrielle of Dentelle + Fleurs
Amanda of A.Co est. 1984


My 11 questions for YOU !!
  1. What is the cheapest thing you own but love dearly and can never part with?
  2. Biggest regret?
  3. Your most proudest achievement?
  4. If you can say anything to any person right now, alive or dead, what would it be and to whom?
  5. What is your worst fear?
  6. Do you have any hidden talents?
  7. One beauty product you can't live without?
  8. Film you wished you'd been in and why?
  9. What is the biggest decision you've ever had to make?
  10. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
  11. A fact about your life?

ENJOY !!

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 12.04.2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...