Baby Shower

12.03.2012


I apologize for being MIA this past week or two but I have been busy planning my baby sister's baby shower. It's her first child, a boy they're expecting in February.
We held her shower yesterday and I am quite pleased at how it turned out, as was my sister. What I am not pleased with is myself, for forgetting to bring my camera :(  I was only able to take pictures with my
point and shoot Canon which resulted in grainy photos but at least we are able to have some memories.
I can't wait to meet my little nephew!


Diaper Carriage which we made following tutorial here.

M&M and Chocolate Chip cookie mix were the party favours. We followed tutorial here.

Sticking to our blue/white/brown theme, we purchased candy and chocolate at Bulk Barn for our sweet table.


Baby themed cake, cake pops, cupcakes, and cookies made by the ever so talented Amanda. (See her contact info at bottom of post.)



And the lovely mommy-to-be! Congratulations on the next adventure of your lives and the first adventure of your baby's life. Here's to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. We're excited to meet the newest member of our family!



Here is the info of Amanda who made all the delicious sweets!



4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 12.03.2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Baby Shower”

anisa said...

oh how cute! This is adorable. Congrats to the mummy to be!

Sheree said...

LlOOKS SUPER CUTE..YOU DID A GREAT JOB. I HAD ORANGE, GREEN AND PINK POMPOM'S FOR MY DAUGHTERS BDAY..I HAVE THEM HANGING FROM HER CHANDELIER NOW..I DON'T WANNA GET RID OF THEM..THEY HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 2 1/2 YEARS..I JUST POSTED A PIC ON MY FACEBOOK!
CONGRATS AUNTIE!
SHEREE XXX

Lena Antonacci said...

@Sheree: Don't get rid of them. They're memories :)

Thanks!!
Lena xoxo

KRISTY said...

EVERYTHING LOOKS SO ADORABLE, ESPECIALLY THE BABY CAKE! :D Congrats to your sister :)

www.monochromachic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...