new shoes

1.11.2012

For those of you who've been reading my blog, you might have seen me mention a few times how badly I wanted the ever so coveted black suede Prada sandals that are apparently sold out everywhere.Well good news people!!! GoJane has finally come out with a look-a-like and I just clicked the buy button :)
Check out the similarity for yourselves below, Prada on the left and GoJane on the right. I can't wait to receive them. Get your pair here, they come in a wonderful array of colours.


3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 1.11.2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “new shoes”

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Amazing heels!! I love them! THanks for sharing!

Fede said...

lovely
kisses

i love shopping

Nicole said...

They're gorgeous! Great pick, I can't wait to see you wearing them!

Xo
Nicole D.
The Owl Girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...