if i had money...

10.04.2011

I'd be wearing this on my night out in New York this week.
I'm heading out tomorrow and was wondering if there are any New Yorkers out there that can give me a suggestion on a great restaurant to go to Wednesday night. A restaurant that's currently the one to be seen in.


if i had money...


Chunky wool pullover - T by Alexander Wang
Sequin mini skirt - All Saints
Ankle boots - Giuseppe Zanotti
Leather clutch - Maje
Glass ring - Yves Saint Laurent
Nail polish - Chanel

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 10.04.2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “if i had money...”

Cindy Van Dyck said...

I'm in love with the clutch, sweater and boots! Thanks again for sharing dear. How are you?

Lena Antonacci said...

@ glamour bbey: I'm fine, thank you for asking :) BTW, I love your snake blazer.

Lena xoxo

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh perfection! I love the outfit, I'd wear it too :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Nicole said...

A perfect outfit for a day in New York. I would definitively wear something like this.

Xo
Nicole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...