bring out your pencils

9.21.2011

One hot trend of this season, well for me anyways, pencil skirts. Different lengths, different prints and patterns, different colours, different fabrics, etc. wear it any which way you like. As seen on the Fall 2011 runways of countless designers, the pencil silhouette is a must have.
Maybe my next outfit post will include one particular pencil skirt that I have in my closet.

 From left to right: Daniel Vosovic, Marc Jacobs, Mugler, Rick Owens

 From left to right: D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs

From left to right: Elie Saab, Gianfranco Ferre, Monique LHuillier, Temperley London, Zac Posen


And here are a few that I'd love to get my hands on.



2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.21.2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “bring out your pencils”

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love that first skirt, it's so beautiful.

Alexa said...

Can't ever go wrong with a pencil skirt. Love the asos color blocked one. It feels so modern for such a classic cut.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...