for sale

7.19.2011


Word of the day "hoarder". 
Definition: The excessive acquisition of possessions and failure to use or discard them. 

That is what Andrew called me today after one of the beams holding shelving in my closet collapsed. Reason being because I have too much stuff and the weight was just unbearable. Therefore according to Andrew, I am a hoarder. 
So, my dismay is your joy... I am selling plenty of my goodies to be able to reassemble my closet in order to make room for a lighter more useful wardrobe.

Check out my new items for sale in my shop here. (More to come as I've only begun with my bags and accessories.)

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 7.19.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...