Anyone else into Neon right now?


Hunter Boots
American Apparel - Neon Nail Polish
Cambridge Satchel

pictures courtesy of Fashion BananasFashion SquadStylePantry


This entry was posted on 6.06.2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “neon” said...

Love the neon polishes!

Andrea said...

love those neon hunters!

Fash Boulevard said...

I am so obsessed with neon right now. Love this post. I also love your header! Great blog. xoxo

I would love if you could stop by my new celebrity style and fashion blog sometime.

Christie said...

Dying -- love it!

In Fashion and Style

Go-Ez*Tami said...

I wouldnt mind if that one of cambridge satchel come into my closet hihi ;) I just felt in love with that bag,first time I saw it!<3

estefania said...

that cool! I love those colors fluor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...