Aldo on ASOS

8.24.2010

I don't know why it didn't occur to me to create a post about it...silly me! Luckily one of my readers made me realize my slight lack of brains.
I have received numerous comments from people saying that they wish they could buy Aldo shoes but unfortunately they do not have stores where they're from nor do they ship to their country if purchased on-line. Well, GOOD NEWS for you! Aldo now carries a few of their styles on ASOS. Check out their gorgeous footwear here. Now I understand that it's not a vast selection but it's better than nothing right?
HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 8.24.2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Aldo on ASOS”

KRISTY said...

wow, I think I just saw an A.Wang bootie knock-off :p

But the prices are much more higher on ASOS :(

www.monochromachic.com

Sybil said...

aahh yes.. as i was scouting before in asos for some shoes, i did find that they carried aldo shoes. there was even one point where these clogs were on sale in asos for a cheaper price than aldo here in canada. (even with the convertions and all)

anyway.. nice to know this, of course!

Animated Confessions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...