Charlie & Lee

7.01.2010


A new store has just opened up and I have to share it with all of you.
Charlie & Lee is a women's clothing store located in Victoria B.C. Canada on Wharf street...but for all of us who aren't so lucky to visit the actual store, they also have a website which includes an on-line store. WOO HOO! Such great pieces, I wish I had the cash to buy it all. American Retro, Happy Socks, Kova & T, and Rebecca Minkoff are just a few from a long list of worldwide independant labels they carry.
They were kind enough to give one of my lucky readers a 25% discount on any item in the store. All you need to do is:
  1. Be a follower of Charlie & Lee on at least one of the following. Blog, Facebook, or Twitter.
  2. Let us know what your favorite piece of clothing/accesory is from their store.
  3. Leave your name and e-mail address in order to be able to contact you if you are the lucky winner.
Winner will be chosen at random.
Contest will end on July 18th.  Contest has ended. Thank you to all who participated.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Girls & Clothes from Charlie & Lee on Vimeo.

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 7.01.2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Charlie & Lee”

Anna Katrina said...

sounds amazing thanks for the heads up! will definitely have to check it out


Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Aude said...

Well, I guess I'm the first one to write! I love this site! and your site Lena!
Well there so many nice stuff on this site but I think my favorite is:

-Central Park West Key West Dress in Navy. (super cute, might wear this to a wedding!)

heres my email: audelaliberte@gmail.com

Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...