Just for fun

6.28.2010

I was tagged by the funny and beautiful Kristy over at Monochroma.chic to answer some questions and let you know a few tidbits about myself. I will copy her and also add some pics to make this Q&A more interesting :)

1. What do you do?
For a living, I am a buyer for a Canadian fashion retailer.

2. What did you name your blog and why?
Quality Rivets - I was doing a fitting for jeans and the rivets kept popping off of every pair I tried on. We kept saying "Quality Rivets". I found this title to be cool, sort of a play on words, as rivet also means "to hold the attention of".


3. Why did I start blogging?
I started blogging as a past time and then it sort of became a motivation for me to post my outfits to show people that you don't need to break the bank in order to be fashionable. (I wear a lot of inexpensive items.)
Now, I blog about anything and everythng. It's become an addiction really...lol



4. Whose closet would you raid?
Ashley Olsen - she is a risk taker with her fashion style yet still keeping it effortless and breath-taking.



5. What trend are you loving right now?
I'm enamored with the nude trend. There's something so feminine and free about an article of clothing or accessory in pale neutral tones.



6. Where do you like to shop?
H&M, Zara, Forever 21, vintage shops, Aldo, Sirens, etc. Inexpensive, disposable fashion.

7. Are you an impulsive buyer/not?
Not really. I'm pretty smart with my money. I know what's worth it and what's not.


8. How has your style evolved in the last few years?
My style evolves with the trends. What's really evolved are my spending habits. I remember buying jeans at $400 and now $400 will buy me an entire wardrobe.



I pass on these interesting questions to:
Sandra at 5 inch and up
Dominique at Caribbeaneco-living
Betz at Her Armoire

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 6.28.2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Just for fun”

Dominique said...

Like the added photos to each answer.

KRISTY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KRISTY said...

bwahahahaha... I love the "Attention Whore Advisory System" :p

www.monochromachic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...