what is adam

2.25.2010

There have been very few people in my lifetime that have put me in a deep state of awe. Very few people in which I can honestly say that life just wouldn't be the same without them in it.
The guy who wears trends before they're called trends, the guy who can make you laugh up a storm until you literally pee your pants, the guy who's imagination soars above and beyond, the guy who will charm you with his quick wit and irresistable smile...I'd like to introduce you all to my friend, my brother-in-law...Adam.
Check out his incredible work here.

Lena xoxo

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 2.25.2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “what is adam”

Nicole Jarecz said...

this is a really interesting image, love it!

snehal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lifestyle write for us said...

Love your Blog.

cv writing services said...

visualcv says
Lovely blog really lovely lots of love keep up the good work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...