Here one day, gone the next

3.29.2010

This awful teaser weather has gotten me sick...literally. I have cought the flu. It's sunny and warm one day and cold and gloomy the next. I don't know how to dress anymore. Therefore today I'm wearing my white jeans because it is in fact Springtime however I'm covered up in a blazer, shirt and boots like as if it were Fall because that's how it feels and looks like outside. UGH!!!
Please don't forget to join my giveaway here.

Lena xoxo







blazer: Forever 21 / shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch / jeans: Parasuco / belt: H&M / boots: Aldo

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on 3.29.2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Here one day, gone the next”

Crystal said...

You look A-MAZING!

KRISTY said...

great preppy look! feels like i'm browsing through a ralph lauren catalog :D those jeans fit you to a T!Get better soon, Lena! I'm sending healing vibes from TO :)

www.monochromachic.com

sonaldc said...

Hope you feel better! Looked at your belt and I had to have it and then realized, I do have it! I never thought to wear it like a normal belt...duh! Love this look--BF blazer is classic.

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE AMAZING... LOVE YOUR PANTS!!

XOXO

MINETTE

Anonymous said...

love white jeans!


xo

justyna

chichichic.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I like that kind of shirts!! definitely my style!!!
very nice
xoxo
lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...